Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20

Well transfers just got here and I guess that I'll be finishing my mission here in Soledad 2000, but with a new companion. I get to train a new zone leader again right before I go, which should help me stay strong until the end.

As far as my area goes, there's really not much to say. We've had a lot of success with less-active members, and a lot of them are attending church regularly now, even sometimes when we can't visit them.

We still don't have a ward mission leader, but the stake is really starting to get involved with this ward to help them get one, so that should really help them get a little more active in their work. 

We have a couple with plans to get married on May 15th, but here it is a nightmare to get people married. They need certain records that they can only get in the city where they were born, and both live far away from their birthplace. They each found some records that a family member sent them but I saw them and I realized that they were the wrong records, and they'll have to try to get them again. We really need your prayers so that they can get all their papers that they'll need.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Wilson

1 comment: