Monday, November 11, 2013

still sick but doing great

Hola Familia! 

This week was great. First off though, Im still a little sick with a cough and a runny nose. But nothing too bad. Its really funny here when it rains, everyone stays inside their house. For example, ward council was canceled because it was sprinkling even just a tiny little bit. But anyways they do this because they think theyll get sick if they get slightly damp. so when it was raining and I was sick and visited people, they all started to tell me I needed to stay inside or whatever. But I didnt, and now Im still sick after over a week.


I played soccer again this morning with some of the youth from the ward. Im still really bad, but it was fun. Also this week a met this awesome lady thats Taoist. I studied Taoism before the mission in college so it was cool to meet one. Especially since it was a Christian shake-up. They encourage readinbg the Book of Mormon becuase its all about being calm or whatever, and they believe in doing the things of least resistance. So it was really cool to meet her.


We´re still struggling to find new people in this area, so we dont really have anyone thats progressing. We need some big miracles, but Ive got a feeling theyre on their way. Sorry the typing is bad again, im on the same computer that doesnt work well. My companion and I are getting along really well, even though hes from Uruguay. No just kidding hes awesome because hes from Uruguay. Hes about to go back home after his 2 years, but he stays working hard. 


Well sorry I dont have much to share this week but Im glad to hear youre all doing well.


Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment