Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar 16

So this week I got transfered out of Valledupar. I'm actually super sad about it because I really grew to love that place. My area, the members, the investigators, the zone. I came  to Soledad as zone leader again. I started my mission in this same city, which is really just an extension of Barranquilla, so I can say that I speny my whole mission in just 3 stakes and 2 cities. My new area is really good. It's super huge and there's a lot of potential to get a lot of good work done here. the members are great and the bishop is a huge help as well. The only problem is that we don't have a ward mission leader but I'm sure that we'll get a new one soon.

We don't really have a lot of investigators yet because they split the ward into 2 areas when I got here and most of the investigators we had went to the other area. But the people here are really receptive and it's pretty easy to find new ones. The members are helping us out a lot with a lot of referrals.

My companion is awesome he's from Ecuador. Elder Vélez. His old companion, the one I'm replacing, is the newest assistant so he's had some great examples in companions and is also a great example.

I found out today that one of my old companions is less-active now and it made me really sad. But I'm sure that what he learned about repentance in his mission will help motivate him to repent some day soon.

Well I love you all!

Elder Wilson

Sorry I forgot my spiritual experience for the week.

This week we did exchanges with some elders from our zone and I went to work in their area. we were walking in the street and I felt like we needed to talk to a lady. So we walked over to where she was and I contacted her. Turns out she's super interested and that she's gone to church with her husband a bunch of times before. S I thought it was cool to see how the Spirit guided us there. But then when we finished up and left,the missionary who I was with told me that he had been searching for this lady for a long time because she was an old investigator from their area book. I loved seeing how the Spirit works through all the missionaries to accomplish His purpose. It doesn't matter if they have a lot of time in the area or just a little, He guides each one equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment