Monday, February 24, 2014

Feb 24


well not a lot happened this week for me to be able to write about. My companion got sick and we had to spend 2 days in the house. It´s kind of funny because after 2 days I already went crazy but this week is Carnaval and then I will have to spend 4 days without leaving for anything at all. Actually I don´t know when will be Pday next week to write again.

Transfers are also this week so maybe I´ll avoid the entire Carnaval situation. I really think that my companion or I will leave because of some things that the President of the mission told me. I really admire my companion for a lot of things even though we haven´t had the best transfer. I have definitely learned a lot from him. 

I learned an important lesson this week. I was thinking about how sometimes there is so much pressure in the mission to do everything so well that sometimes we as missionaries forget that all of us are doing our best and that we are all disciples of jesus  Christ. We often lose pacience with our companion, the mission leaders, those we lead, etc. But I realized the importance of just helping everyone along. Every one is here from their own free will, so I can´t demand things from the other missionaries. I can´t even really get frustrated when my companion is always mad at me or anything because I also have my own issues to work on. So I liked that realization that has helped me.

Well since we had 12 baptisms this week as a district we earned a district Pday and a MOVIE!!!!!! Literally there is nothing better in the mission than watching a movie. We are going to watch Despicable Me 2. I loved the first one. I won´t be taking pictures of anything this week since there has been a lot of robbing here for carnaval and I don´t like to bring my camera anywhere, so sorry. I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment