Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19

A district meeting


A service project



Well it was great to see you all this week over Skype! That´s always a fun experience. This week was pretty awesome. We have been able to keep working hard and getting a lot done, and there is nothing that feels better than that. Plus we have made a lot of progress with some poeple, like Isabel Varela who finally told us why she didn´t feel ready to get baptized. I guess it´s a family problem since her whole family is Catholic.

There are transfers tomorrow, but I don´t expect to get transfered. Or at least I hope not. They tell us tonight and then we have to leave here tomorrow morning super early. So I´ll let you know how it goes.

I have been doing a lot to learn how to cook, and today the relief society president taught us how to make Sancocho, a delicious soup that is very common here. It´s very simple with water and some vegetables and some meat, but it is delicous.

Well sorry the letter wasn´t very good this week but I´m low on time.

Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment