Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5

This week was really great because we were able to spend a lot of time proselyting. My companion and I had the goal of teaching 50 lessons even with the errands we had to do for the zone, and even though we didn't reach our goal we taught 48 lessons. The sad part is that now we have to spend 3 days traveling for leadership council and I won't be able to spend all that time teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. But leadership council isn't a waste of time, just a different use of time.

We are teaching a really great family whose names are Santon Caicedo and Ana Dilia Coronel. They are awesome. Just that they're living in free union I guess it's called in English. They used to always go to church, but they hadn't gone for about a month. This week they went again for the first time in a while, and we were really able to see how they were excited about the message again.

We have had a lot of investigators go to different cities lately for vacations, but they should all get back this week, which is great because we have really missed teaching them and a lot want to get baptized. 
I still haven't got your package but I called the office today and I think they'll give it to me while I'm there this week.

Last week I woke up one morning and my cell phone was all discharged and when I plugged it in again it wouldn't start charging. So my companion and I have gone this whole week with just one cell phone between the two of us. It's really hard in the accountability reports (I think that's the English name) each night.

Sorry but sometimes I don't really know what to write about since I do the same thing all the time. I'm super glad to be here in valledupar as a missionary, I love you all, and I hope you're all doing great!

Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment